Nov 4, 2010
I just wanted to post a list of things that I believe in. These are just my beliefs, and are not necessarily truths for you. They are merely my strong opinions and may not reflect yours.
- Not all conventional wines are bad – If you like it, it’s good
- Great wine tasters are those with great recollection abilities
- A great quality wine can stay open for more than 3 days and remain drinkable
- What you can’t see can hurt you – Don’t filter the nutrients out of your wine
- If over used, sulfur does not preserve a wine, it kills it – Wine is a living thing, please use sulfur judiciously
- Wine comes in all colors: white; orange; rosé; red….etc.
- Natural wines still contain alcohol, so drinking 2 bottles per night may not be healthy
- Natural wines are often very food friendly
- The definition of «Terroir» must include the wine maker
- Not all Pinot Noir’s are good – Not all Merlot’s are bad
- Not all natural wines are good – If you don’t like it, it’s not good