Mar 11, 2010
Here’s the latest update. Even though I practically eliminated my entire Champagne selection, this month I have added a new Champagne. Drappier’s Brut Nature is organic and made without the addition of sulfur dioxide. This isn’t the only sans soufre wine added this month! 4 more un-sulfured wines were added (for a total of 5) and one that has no detectable sulfur! The most stunning Beaujolais Nouveau I have ever tasted also arrived at Jacob’s yesterday!
- Drappier Brut Nature – Sans Soufre! – Champagne, France
- Murgo Spumante Metodo Classico Non Dosage 2006 – 100% Nerello Mascalese! – Mt. Etna (Sicilia), Italy
- Crêt de Ruyère/Cathy & Jean-Luc Gauthier (with Jean-Marc Brignot) “biojô nuovo ;-)” Beaujolais-Villages Nouveau 2009 – No detectable sulfur! – Burgundy, France – A stunning Beaujolais Nouveau like only Jean-Marc Brignot can bottle!!
- Domaine Le Mazel Cuvée Raoul 2008 – After being sold out of the 2007 for about 6 weeks, the 2008 is finally here! – Southern Rhône, France
- Domaine des 2 Ânes Fontanilles 2006 – Corbieres, Languedoc-Roussillon, France
- La Treille Muscate (Catherine Marin-Pestel) L’Effrontée Magnum 2007 – 100% old vine Carignan – no sulfur added!! – Languedoc-Roussillon, France
- Domaine Robert Sérol Les Vieilles Vignes 2009 – 100% Gamay – Loire Valley, France
- Domaine Robert Sérol (L’)Incorruptible 2009 – 100% Gamay, No added sulfur!! – Loire Valley, France
- Bressan Cru Pignol 1999 – 100% Pignolo grape, No added sulfur!! – Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy
Click on the Treille Muscate Label below to check out the latest wine list!